Byron Naturists Privacy Notice
Dated: June 2019
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
Association Name: Byron Naturists Incorporated
Incorporation Number: INC1900286
Association Email: email@example.com
This is our Privacy Notice and it explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal data.
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you submit. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
We never pass on or sell your email address or information to a third party. We use Stripe for payment processing. We do not have any access to your credit card details. We will only send out newsletters to members who have signed up for them. The newsletters will be sent via MailChimp, details below.
We do not add people to our lists, because they have contacted us or bought something from us. You can update your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
2. What information do we collect?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. We hold details that you provide in relation to membership or enquiry. Information held is likely to include your name, contact details, date of birth, and any other family names. Profile data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
· to tell you about campaigns, event and merchandise we think may be of interest to you
· to manage your queries; and
· to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
4. On what legal basis will we process your information?
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
We may use your name and contact details to tell you about our campaigns, events and merchandise we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
We may use some of your personal information for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services.
The above are done on the basis that they are in the legitimate interest of our company.
5. Who will you share my information with?
6. How do you manage my information?
We will only transfer your information to service providers who help manage our systems, where we are satisfied that this is lawful and that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy laws.
7. Updating Your Details?
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information, then please update your user profile in the members section.
8. Byron Naturist Members Area and Forum - Public and Private
· Some areas of this website are only accessible by social members, whereas others are open to the general public.
· Social members should be aware that content which they post in publicly accessible areas will be readable by the general public and may be indexed by some search engines.
· Areas of the site which are restricted to social members are the forums and members areas.
· Areas of the site which are open to the general public are homepage, about, new, events and the merchandise shop.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
9. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
10. Your rights
You have the right to ask us at any time:-
· to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
· to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
· to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
· to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
· to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
· to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
· to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
Where we have reached a decision that affects you by processing your personal data automatically then you have the right to speak to someone to discuss that decision.
We do not use your personal data for the purpose of profiling.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
11. How do we update this privacy notice?
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on our webpage.